The most direct way to support sustainable agriculture in our region is to purchase directly from a farmer. Use our Find-a-Farmer Map, made in collaboration with the Maryland Farmers Market Association (MDFMA), Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (MWCOG), and Delmarva Grown, to locate a farm or market selling fresh produce, meats, flowers, grains, or dairy near you. Read about growing practices, how to place an order, where to purchase, and more. Consumers, please click on the map above to enlarge and find a farmer or market near you!
Producers and retailers, get listed on the map! Please fill out this form to get listed on the map. You will have the opportunity to:
- List your available products and contact info
- Link to your online ordering system
- Explain additional food safety precautions you’ve taken since Covid-19
- Share about your growing practices
- And list payment types accepted
Did this map bring you to a farmer? Or bring business to your farm? We want to hear about it! Please fill out this brief survey so we can continue to develop tools that help farmers.