Thank you to all our speakers, sponsors and attendees!
Since 1999, Future Harvest has gathered leaders in regional agriculture for our annual winter conference where farmers come together for expert-led sessions, networking, business and crop planning, trend forecasting, and more. Together, we can continue our important work to advance agriculture and learn from one another. We’ve seen the members of our region’s foodshed come together online in new and exciting ways – with enthusiasm, collaboration, and a willingness to share expertise – and we had a wonderful time re-opening our virtual space to facilitate this. If you attended the online conference and would like to return to the space to watch the recordings, CLICK HERE and use the login and password you created for the live event.
THURSDAY OPENING KEYNOTE
Renard Turner, Vanguard Ranch, Louisa County, VA
NEW AGE AGRARIANISM: Growing for a Regenerative, Sustainable, and Equitable Planet
FRIDAY CLOSING KEYNOTE
David Montgomery and Anne Bilké, Authors
GROWING INTO THE FUTURE
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- More than 30 sessions for advanced and beginning farmers, agtivists and educators
- Live chats and networking inside the event
- Facilitated farmer-to-farmer meetups
- Engaging one-on-one opportunities with service providers, sponsors, and business coaches
- New photo contest format – all attendees vote for a winner!
- Recorded sessions for later viewing
- Farmer of the Foodshed Awards and Annual membership meeting
- Interactive cooking demonstrations
- Bookstore with games and prizes
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
With five standard levels of sponsorship, unique interactive opportunities, logo placement and more, you can choose the level of engagement that connects you to our attendees best!
- Conference Partner $10,000
- Platinum Sponosor $5,000
- Gold Sponsor $2,500
- Silver Sponsor $1,500
- Bronze Sponsor $1,000
New for 2022:
- Scrolling logo feature on virtual conference page
- 20-second recorded messages from sponsors to be broadcast during gatherings and sesssions
- Games in the virtual conference leading attendees to your website
- Media toolkit shared with all sponsors for promoting the event and your participatoin through your network
- Partner and Platinum logos prominently displayed on the opening page of recorded keynote session on our website and YouTube channel