Seven Springs Farm Supply is a national leader in the organic farm supply industry, and has been serving growers for over 30 years. We emphasize biological materials and a high level of direct customer service. You can read more about our company and see our supply catalog at www.sevenspringsfarmsupply.com. Seven Springs is seeking an organized, energetic and motivated individual to join our Customer Service team as a Product Specialist. Individuals with crop advising and/or agronomy experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time, year-round, on-site position, reporting to our office location in Check, VA. Our hours of operation are M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
● Receiving and initiating phone calls and emails directly with customers. This includes taking orders, creating quotes, arranging and following up on logistics, and addressing general inquiries
● Processing orders from our website
● Creating shipping labels and documents
● Assisting customers in navigating our website or catalog and guiding them to appropriate solutions ● Some potential for work on our website Requirements include:
● Strong organizational, computer, phone and communication skills
● A positive attitude and a demeanor fit for direct customer service
● A team-oriented mindset and an understanding of how to function in a small team environment
● An interest in organic farming and gardening or an eagerness to learn about the industry
● The ability to adapt to the needs of a dynamic clientele and a growing business
● The desire to engage with and help farmers and gardeners
● Completion of a 2-3 month training period involving fulfillment work in our warehouse
Compensation is flexible and relative to experience. Seven Springs offers competitive pay and benefits, including paid time off, holidays, health care stipend, quarterly bonus program and educational/on-farm opportunities. Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org