The Baltimore County Agricultural Center and Farm Park is hiring for multiple part-time Educator positions to assist with farm, nature, and nutrition-focused educational programming for all ages. Educators will help facilitate weekly Farm Friends early childhood classes as well as weekly Home School Cooking Classes for elementary-aged children.
• Flexible schedule up to 20 hours per week, with required base schedule of Tuesdays and/or Fridays 9-12pm. Ability to work weekends preferred.
• Opportunities to assist with farm work, if desired, including animal care (horses, pigs, chickens, geese, ducks, goats, sheep & cattle), greenhouse maintenance, planting & harvesting.
• Compensation starts at $15/hour.
• At least 1 year of experience working with early childhood and/or elementary education required.
• The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of farming, cooking, and farm animal care.
• Interest in sustainable agriculture and seasonal cooking preferred.
• Have a good work ethic, integrity, positive attitude, be reliable, and be willing to learn.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from the Baltimore County Agricultural Center and Farm Park: 1114 Shawan Rd., Cockeysville, MD 21030
Interested applicants can email Farm Park Manager, Annika La Fave, with a resume and brief letter of interest: email@example.com
Jobs, Internships & Opportunities
Baltimore & Central Maryland
1114 Shawan Rd.
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Annika La Fave