Start date is June 13, 2023 and end date is August 4, 2023. Full time, seasonal for approximately 8 weeks. There are varying hours for Training, Farm Camp weeks, and Close-Out. Dates and hours are as follows:
Counselor Training: June 13 – June 16 from 9am-4pm.
Farm Camp weeks: June 19 – July 28 (Mon-Fri) from 8:30am-4:30pm.
4th of July week: 14-16 hours.
Close-Out week: July 31 – August 1 (Mon-Tue) from 9am-2pm.
Compensation: $17 per hour
- Interest in working with Children (experience is a plus)
- Basic First Aid/CPR Certification (Adult/Children/Infant) or ability to obtain certification;
- Must undergo a background check;
- Must be at least 18 years old; and
- Must be available June 12 – August 4, 2023
View the full Job Description HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until Monday, May 29th, 2023. Send a resume, a short statement explaining why you would like to be a Farm Camp counselor, as well as the name, email and/or phone number of two references with the subject line “Farm Camp Counselor Application: Your Name” to On-Farm Education Manager Shelby Hintz, at email@example.com.