Interested in farming and gardening, but don’t have a lot of time?
You’re in luck because we have three part-time biweekly program leader (BPL) positions now
open. Job descriptions listed below, please email email@example.com to
inquire or apply!
● Knowledge of or desire to learn about plants, animals, and farming/gardening practices.
● Minimum 1 year experience working with children in an educational setting.
● Preferred: 1 year experience writing and implementing lesson plans.
● Plan, prepare and teach farm & garden-related programs for children and families (2-3
programs per week, including one weekend program).
● Interact with and educate the public on farm & garden-related topics including livestock,
crop production, plant care, food systems, land, and history.
● Assist with field trips, and other educational events/tours.
● Approximately 15-20 hours per week, including lesson planning, and regularly scheduled
● Flexible schedule, with option for additional hours.
Farm Park Attendant
● A willingness to learn basic farm animal care duties and systems in place.
● Good organization skills & attention to detail.
● General grounds maintenance.
● Basic farm animal care (feeding, wellness checks).
● Approximately 15-20 hours per week.
● Typical schedule will be 5pm-8:30pm, with flexibility for more hours as needed.
● Basic understanding of plants and agriculture .
● Understanding of or willingness to learn about hydroponics and aquaculture.
● Understanding of or willingness to learn about market gardening.
● Greenhouse maintenance and upkeep.
● Seeding and potting following a schedule.
● Hydroponics & aquaculture systems maintenance.
● Communications with community greenhouse renters.
● Garden plot care & maintenance (planting, watering, harvesting).
● 15-20 hours per week–flexible schedule.
Jobs, Internships & Opportunities
Baltimore & Central Maryland
1114 Shawan Rd
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Annika La Fave