The property is:
* 21.3 +/- acres along Mt. Zion Road in Upperco, a little west of Falls Road
* 4 acres +/- has been tilled, with lots of organic mulch added
* 11 acres +/- established pasture (not fenced)
* 3 acres +/- wooded
* House with 3 bedrooms
* Barn with 3 or 4 stalls
* Direct access to public road
* Property subject to a conservation easement
We have been renting our property to a couple to use for raising sheep and pigs and growing crops for restaurants and their CSA subscribers. The current tenants are ready to purchase a farm of their own, and we are not ready to sell the property. The land has been well cared for by the current tenants, who follow “organic practices,” but the property has not been certified as organic.
The current tenants will plant and harvest through 2023 and will be moving out by the end of 2023.
Baltimore & Central Maryland
3531 Mt Zion Rd
Upperco, Maryland 21155