For more than 20 years, Future Harvest has been the primary organization serving the interests of small- to mid-scale, sustainable fruit, vegetable, meat, and grain farmers in the lower mid-Atlantic region. The Future Harvest legacy includes education, research, advocacy, and community building programs, such as our Beginner Farmer Training Program, Field School, annual conference, soil health benchmarking study, and more. By joining our 800+ member network, you will receive exclusive discounts on regional brands, plus valued member benefits that will help you become a more educated and connected farmer, producer, advocate, or consumer. Your membership is also an investment in Future Harvest’s work to create better food and farming in the Chesapeake foodshed.
- Discounts on all field school programming throughout the year, including field days, tours, workshops, and more
- Discounted admission to our annual conference, three full days of hands-on and workshop learning, and networking
- Voting rights at our annual Membership Meeting
- Discounts with industry partners and access to bulk purchase groups
- Event volunteer opportunities, for further event discounts
- Access to a collection of recordings from our annual conferences
- Joining a community of like-minded farmers, foodpreneurs, and food lovers in the Chesapeake foodshed