Thursday Pre-Conference: $25 – 35
Please note that if you are a conference speaker, sponsor or exhibitor; a participant in the 2024 class of our Beginner Farmer Training Program; or a 2023 or 2024 participant in the Agricultural Leadership Development Initiative, you will receive a code to access your complimentary ticket.
We also have scholarship and work trade opportunities available. Please visit Scholarships & Work Trades for more information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I believe I am a member but am not able to purchase the member-priced ticket. Help!
First, make sure you are logged in as a member. If your membership is active, return to registration to proceed. If your membership is not active, note that with the purchase of a non-member ticket, you are automatically renewing your membership. If you believe there is an error in your membership status, please email email@example.com
How do I make a reservation for a hotel room at the conference venue?
Click here to reserve your hotel room at the block rate online with The Hotel @ UMD’s unique weblink. If you prefer to make your reservation over the phone, you may call the Hotel’s Reservations Center, 301-277-7777. If you choose to make your reservation by phone, remember that you must identify yourself as part of the Future Harvest – Annual 2024 Conference to receive your special room block rate.
What if I need to cancel registration?
If you need to cancel your registration, check out our cancellation policy in our Conference Terms & Conditions.
Do you have a COVID-19 Policy?
Yes, we have outlined our policy in our Terms & Conditions.
How do I use a registration discount code?
To access a discounted rate, select the indicated ticket option which will display the discounted price. Then, enter the discount code you have been given in the indicated field.
How do I choose the right ticket category?
This year we have 3 ticket categories (1) Reduced Rate (2) Full Rate (3) Pay it Forward
We are using a sliding scale to help you to determine how much to pay for the conference. This sliding scale is dependent on your access to money and wealth. It is an intentional equity effort. All of our experiences regarding these factors are different and complex. This list of questions aims to help you do some self-assessment to consider what rate to pay:
- Are you and your family homeowners or landowners?
- Have you attended private education institutions or do you have an advanced degree?
- Are your bills or credit cards on autopay?
- Have you not had difficulty accessing and affording healthcare or health insurance for you or your family members?
- Do you have zero to no debt and/or do you have disposable income?Do you have a safety net composed of “financially stable” or wealthy family and friends?
- Do you have U.S. Citizenship?
- Does your income only support you, and not other loved ones?\
- Have you or do you expect to inherit money or property?
- Was race, ethnicity, or religious heritage a barrier to your family building wealth in the past 2 generations?
- Have you (or could you) have attended college and/or graduate school?
Sliding Scale Rates based on your answers to the questions:
If you answered almost all no → Reduced rate
If you answered more yes than no → Full Cost rate
If you answered almost all yes → Pay it Forward rate
*Thank you for AORTA for allowing us to use language from their sliding scale categories. https://aorta.coop/
Call our conference support line (410) 205-5487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org